"Drawing up of patent formulas was a blessing for me. It forced to think much... Besides that, the practical profession, in general, is a rescue for people like me: the academic field forces the young man to continuously give scientific production and only the strong natures can resist in this case to the temptation of the superficial analysis".
"Education is like money. One must have a lot of it, otherwise it's all the same, one will look poor".
ARAM S. HAYRAPETYAN
47/4 Vardanants Street, Vanadzor 2002, Republic of Armenia,
Tel/Fax: +(374) 322 20115
eFAX: +1(432) 225-9095
Cell phone: +(374) 091 344375
The factors of diffusion and kinetics affecting the attainment of the maximum efficiency of the chromatographic column were investigated. The result – for the first time in the world a new effective, basic technology of chromatography was proposed, based on the pressure gradient movement along the column, performing the function pressure-location-time - CHROMABAROGRAPHY.
(Russia patent "Chromatograph of A. S. Hayrapetyan").
The essence of the new basic technology of chromatography - chromabarography is the provision of the optimal conditions of the analysis by keeping unchanged the linear rate of an imaginary point - the zone of the sample moved in time by the carrier-gas from the inlet to the outlet of the chromatographic column,
being kept constant at its ends during the whole cycle of the analysis, by which a maximum column efficiency (Hayrapetyan's Effect) is attained.
Export of a new basic technology of Chromatography - Chromabarography. Joint patenting of new basic technical solutions with leading firms in USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Czech Republic, Japan, South Korea, China, Russia and others interested in this field.
Performance of temporary or permanent, including the Joint Venture form, managering, industrial, patent licensing (all kinds of works, as well as evaluation and defense of the right of industrial intellectual ownership), research and innovation works.
Procedural knowledge in the creation of CHROMABAROGRAPHY at the level of inventions of new modifications with an effective synergism.
Peculiarity - learning during the whole of life: school learning, improvement of skill, training for a new profession, receiving supplementary education, self - education, exchange of information which supposes not only mastering, but also transferring, returning the generation of information in exchange of the one being received.
1989 Certificate N 77001/4 of the firm "GAZTOP” of the ministry of Gas Industry of USSR, giving the right to organize works and re-equipment of car transport with setting of GCA. Moscow,
1989 Certificate N 77001/2 of the firm "GAZTOP” of the ministry of Gas Industry of USSR, giving the right of teaching exploitation and safety rules of car GCA. Moscow,
1988 Certificate N 31/2328 of the all-UNION Academy of foreign trade. Institute of improvement of professional skill for vice - directors of foreign economic relations. Moscow,
1982 Diploma N 22615 of the Central Institute of improvement of professional skill for leading employees and specialists in the field of patent works. Moscow,
1979 Certificate N 304759 of the institute of improvement of professional skill for information personnel. Moscow,
1979 Diploma N 32475 of the Armenian Public Institute of patent works. Yerevan,
1978 Certificate N 029851 of higher courses of professional skill improvement of leading engineering and research personnel in the field of patent investigation and innovation. Moscow,
1975 Diploma N 025210 of the Yerevan Polytechnics Institute, engineer technologist.
1993 to present Date - personal studies.
1989 - 1993 Representative of the scientific-industrial firm GAZTOP of MINGASPROM (USSR) of Russia.
1960 - 1992 Scientific-industrial enterprise of Kirovakan,
Vice-director general for quality problems, head of department of scientific and technical information and patent-studies, head of laboratory for patent investigation and examination, head of analytical equipment laboratory, leading engineer, engineer, technician and metal craftsman.
Leading and carrying out measures for improving the product quality and foreign economic relations.
Organizing advertisements for scientific and technical elaboration and achievements at international exhibitions and fairs held in Barcelona, Baghdad, Brno, Leipzig, Los Angeles, Moscow, New Deli and Zagreb.
Putting in use an automatic system of patent information on the basis of magnetic tapes of INPADOK (The Hague) international organization for informational accompaniment of scientific-research and experimental-constructional works and becoming a leader amongst the organizations of machine-building ministry of USSR.
A special professional training let in a short period to put into life the concept "Each work at the level of invention", to activate inventions in an enterprise counting 700 persons, defending works by 150 author’s certificates of USSR.
Working out and manufacturing of non-standard apparatus for scientific investigations - thermal conductivity and flame ionization detectors, hydrogen generator, thermostat for chromatographic columns, multichannels selectors for gas flows, batchers, carrier-gas pressure programming unit, special means and devices of chromatographic analysis with carrier-gas pressure programming, Chromabarograph, etc.
Investigation of objects of control and automation, designing of special means of selecting and preparing the sample, working out and putting into practice original methods of chromatographic analysis of aggressive and toxic substances, creation and author’s supervision on the exploitation of automatic analytical control systems of technological lines and productions of a series of chemical enterprises in USSR.
Member of “BioEcoMed” NGO/Armenia.
2006 Participation in absentia with a report of International Congress on Analytical Sciences, ICAS - 2006, 25 - 30 June, 2006, Moscow, Russia
2004 Gas Specialist for the "Feasibility Study on Use of Gas as Alternative Fuel for Motor Vehicles" UNDP, Armenia
2004 Participation in absentia with a report of International Symposium "Analytical Forum 2004", 4 - 8 JULY 2004 Warsaw Poland.
2003 Participation with a report at the 3rd International Symposium on Separations in BioSciences SBS'03 "100 YEARS OF CHROMATOGRAPHY" (13 – 18 May, Moscow, Russia).
2001 Independent Scientific Expert of INTAS, BE
1983 Specialist-at-stand in the Armenian SSR pavilion of National Exhibition of USSR in Baghdad, Iraq.
1977 Specialist-at-stand in the Armenian SSR section at the National Exhibition of USSR in Los Angeles.
1976 Participation with a report at the Soviet-American symposium on gas-chromatography (Samarkand, Uzbekistan).
1975 Participation with a report at the Soviet-Italian symposium on gas-chromatography (Tallinn, Estonia).
PUBLICATIONS AND ARTICLES:
63 published works, including 21 certificates for individual authorship from USSR and Russia, Germany, Czechoslovakia and Bulgaria.
PATENTS AND INVENTIONS:
1. "Chromatograph of A. S. Hayrapetyan" PATENT (USSR) Russia.
"Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 23, 1991.
2. Gas chromatograph of engineer A. S. Hayrapetyan. No. 1233647 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 19, 1986.
3. Patent-analogs No. 267891 A3 patent of Germany. Government department on inventions and patents of Germany.
4. Patent-analogs No. 268780 invention certificate of Czechoslovakia. Federal department of Czechoslovakia.
5. Patent-analogs Resolution to issue the invention certificate of Bulgaria of March 20, 1989 No. 3605331 Federal department of Bulgaria.
6. Chromatograph with programming of carrier-gas pressure. No. 1104416 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 27, 1984.
7. Patent-analogs No. 242949 A3 patent of Germany. Government department on inventions and patents of Germany.
8. Patent-analogs No. 247149 invention certificate of Czechoslovakia. Federal department of Czechoslovakia.
9. Patent-analogs Resolution to issue the invention certificate of Bulgaria of December 25, 1987 No. 3440865 Federal department of Bulgaria.
10. Gas chromatograph by A. S. Hayrapetyan. No. 1088486 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 15, 1984 (not to be made public).
11. Patent-analogs No. 253162 A3 patent of Germany. Government department on inventions and patents of Germany.
12. Patent-analogs No. 268761 invention certificate of Czechoslovakia. Federal department of Czechoslovakia.
13. Patent-analogs No. 45664 invention certificate of Bulgaria. Federal department of Bulgaria.
14. Concentration meter for liquid medium. No. 1081470 invention certificate, “Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 11, 1984.
15. Chromatograph with programming of carrier-gas pressure. No. 888693 invention certificate “Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 45, 1981 (not to be make public).
16. Chromatograph with linear programming of carrier-gas pressure. No. 849861 invention certificate. "Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 27, 1981 (not to be make public).
17. Chromatograph with programming of carrier-gas pressure. No. 814049 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, industrial prototypes and trade-marks", No. 2, 1981.
18. Recorder for chromatograph. No. 814047 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, production prototypes and trade-marks", No. 10, 1981.
19. Method of gas chromatographic analysis of complex mixtures.
No. 746280 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, production prototypes and trade-marks", No. 25, 1980.
20. Chromatograph with programming of carrier-gas pressure. No. 730092 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, production prototypes and trade-marks", No. 15, 1980.
21. Chromatograph with programming of carrier-gas pressure by A. S. Hayrapetyan. No. 705331 invention certificate, "Inventions, discoveries, production prototypes, and trade-marks", No. 47, 1979.
Chromatography. Analytical instrument - making. Chromabarography.
Realization of best ideas related with the expansion of the possibilities of Chromabarography as an alternative to Chromathermography and Temperature programmed chromatography, elaboration of means for their combined application with a patent defense.
It is difficult to predict the direction in which researches will be developed with the use of the new basic technology.
The proposed basic technology is not still in the disposition of analysts, scientists and engineers of the world, but I am sure a thrilling technical progress will take place in the future, which will considerably enrich and enlarge the creative possibilities of research workers.
The chromatographic apparatus used at present in the world has very large possibilities for all kinds of investigations and analyses.
However, it can not provide such an efficiency of the chromatographic column as the proposed basic technology - Chromabarography, if you want productivity and economy.
Export of a new basic technology of Chromatography - Chromabarography in analytical instrument - making.
To keep the scientific society of the world informed about Chromabarography, to draw the attention of the research worker, to "wind" him up to use it in his practical work.
To propose to world market suppliers of analytical equipments business deal and present a technological information about Chromabarography as an obligatory element of the general "basket" of information, which will play a decisive role not only in the formation of Chromabarography as a contemporary theory of gas chromatography, but also in its gradual transformation from a subordinate section of the general theory of Chromatography into an independent scientific trend.
Science and society would benefit a lot if producers of analytical equipments and researchers disclosed in time the cost of Hayrapetyan's Effect - the new technology of Chromatography - Chromabarography.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
Awarded with: a Jubilee medal after Mikhail Tswett "100 years of CHROMATOGRAPHY" (Russia, Moscow, May, 2003); a silver medal by the USSR National Economic Achievements Exhibition; badges for "USSR inventor"; holder of a certificate from the Armenian SSR National Economic Achievements Exhibition; diplomas for "The best design of the year in the field of machine construction".
Native Armenian speaker, fluent in Russian, elementary knowledge of English.
Born 17 May 1945, married, two children. Daughter born 1972, married. Son born 1977.
Eye-witness of the destructive 10 point Spitak earthquake (Armenia, 1988) seizing more than 25000 human lives, and of the subsequent events up to the reconstruction of the disaster zone.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
Power economy, Clean technology, Ecology, Ecological monitoring, Decreasing the risk of safe exploitation of cars with gas-cylinders.
Protection of population and territory from extraordinary man-caused situations. Participation in the electronic correspondence conferences.
Taitsu Tsuan, Running, Swimming, Apiculture, Painting, Applied art, Internet.